The Privacy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) has been established in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
This Policy shall define the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Website Users in order to protect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing his or her personal data, including protecting the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
This policy shall be posted on the https://petsppl.com/
, in the public domain, and shall be intended for all users of the website. By accessing the website, the user, the customer confirms that the Policy has been read and fully consented to with all its terms.
By using the website and/or providing the Data Collector with personal data, the Data Subject agrees to the automated and non-automated processing of his or her personal data in accordance with the GDPR. Terms and Definitions
- Personal Data Controller - sole proprietor Natalia Podobrieieva (SE860883240101).
- Personal data - any information that relates to an individual who can be directly or indirectly identified.
- Data processing - any action/operation or a set of actions/operations performed with personal data, including its collection, recording, systematisation, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalisation, blocking and deletion of personal data.
- Data processor — A third party that processes personal data on behalf of a data controller.
- Data subject — The person whose data is processed.
- Website - a set of web pages hosted on the Internet, united by a single theme, design and a single domain address space, including, but not limited to, the following domain name https://petsppl.com/.
1. Principles of Personal Data Processing
1.1. The processing of personal data by the Data Controller shall be carried out on the basis of the following principles:
- law and justice;
- limiting the processing of personal data to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes;
- preventing the processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data;
- preventing the merging of databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes that are incompatible with each other;
- processing only those personal data that meet the purposes of their processing;
- compliance of the content and scope of the processed personal data with the stated purposes of processing;
- preventing the processing of personal data that is excessive in relation to the stated purposes of their processing;
- ensuring the accuracy, sufficiency and relevance of personal data in relation to the purposes of processing personal data;
- destruction or depersonalisation of personal data upon reaching the goals of their processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, if it is impossible for the Data Controller to eliminate the committed violations of personal data, unless otherwise provided by the GDPR.
2. Data Collected
2.1. All Users shall visit the Website without disclosing any personal data. Simultaneously, the failure of the Data Collector or Data Processor to provide the necessary information, requested in the relevant sections for entering information and in other sections of the Website may entail the inability of the Data Collector to provide certain services to the Data Subject.
2.2. For the purpose of providing services to the Data Subject, as well as for other purposes specified in the Policy, the Data Collector may request the following data from the Data Subject:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Phone number
- Facebook user ID
- Instagram account
2.3. By using the Website, the Data Subject consents to the processing of specified data. The Data Subject shall have the right to revoke this consent at any time, as well as request the removal/blockage of his or her personal data by sending a written notice of withdrawal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email address. In this case, the Data Collector shall stop the processing and destroy personal data within 30 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal. At the same time, after deleting/blocking the Data Subject's personal data, the Data Collector shall no longer be obliged to provide the Data Subject with the service and to send notifications. At the same time, deleted data may be stored in third-party systems, such as the cache memory, search engines, interconnected proxy servers, etc.
2.4. The Data Subject shall have the right to change (update, supplement) the personal information provided or part of it by sending a written notification of changes to email@example.com
. 3. Non-Personal Data
3.1. Non-personal data (browser type, number of visits, average visit duration, pages visited) shall be automatically recorded once the Data Subject visits the Website. This data shall be used to improve the request, content and functionality of the Website. Such data may be further used by the Data Collector or transferred to third parties.
4.1. All data received from the Data Subject shall be used solely for the purpose of ensuring that the Data Subject receives the requested service, as well as responding to the Data Subject's requests to send various electronic correspondence and to generate statistical data.
4.2. Mail shall be sent in the form of an email to the address specified by the Data Subject on the Website. 5. Personal Data Processing
5.1. The Data Collector shall have the right to process personal data, i.e. any action/operation or a set of actions/operations performed with or without the use of tools for personal data processing, including collection, recording, systematisation, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalisation, blockage and deletion of personal data. 6. Disclosure
6.1. The Data Collector, Data Processor and third parties who have gained access to personal data are obliged to not disclose to other third parties and to not distribute personal data without the consent of the Data Subject, unless otherwise provided by the GDPR.
6.2. Provision of personal data shall not be considered as violation of this Policy in case personal data has been provided to third parties, by the Data Collector or Data Processor, on the basis of an agreement with the Data Collector and third parties to fulfil the obligations of the Data Collector to the Data Subject. 7. Period of Personal Data Storage
7.1. The processing of the Data Subject's personal data shall be carried out without a time limit (until the termination of the activities of the personal data Data Collector), in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using tools for data processing or without using such tools. 8. Changes to the Policy
8.1. The Contractor shall have the right to make changes to the Policy at its own discretion and without prior notification to the Data Subject. Therefore, the Data Subject shall read the terms and conditions again the next time they visit the Website and pay attention to possible changes or amendments. The new version of the Policy shall enter into force from the moment of its publication on the Website, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy. 9. Final Provisions
9.1. The Data Collector recommends using the Website to persons that have reached the age of majority. Responsibility for the actions of minors, including their purchase of the Data Collector's services, shall fall upon the legal representatives of minors.
9.2. The Data Collector shall not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Data Subject and shall not control their legal capacity, and proceed from the fact that the Data Subject has provided reliable and sufficient personal data in accordance with the registration form, and this data is up to date.
9.3. This Policy shall apply only to data, processed in the course of the Website usage by the Data Subject. The Data Collector shall not control and not be held responsible for the processing of information by third-party Websites, to which the Data Subject can access by following the links available on the Website.
9.4. The content of the Website shall not be used, in particular copied, published, reproduced, processed, distributed, sold or used in any other way, in part or in full, without the consent of the Data Collector.
9.5. The Data Collector shall not be held responsible for data loss, due to the actions of third parties, including the Data Collector's hosting provider, software errors, unreliable communication channels, as well as illegal actions of hackers and other intruders. In case of detection of loss of Data Bubject's data, the Data Collector or Data Processor shall notify the Data Subject of such loss, as well as make every possible effort to reduce the negative consequences for the Data Subject and identify those responsible for data loss.
9.6. The invalidity of certain provisions of this Policy, if recognized as so by a decision of a court or other authorised state body, does not entail its invalidity as a whole.
9.7. All possible disputes shall be subject to dispute settlement in accordance with the EU Legislation at the place of registration of the Data Collector. Before applying to the court, the Data Subject shall comply with the mandatory pre-trial procedure and send the relevant claim to the Data Collector in written form. The term for responding to a claim shall be identified as 30 (thirty) working days.